Booksavers of Maryland is a non-profit bookstore raising funds for Mennonite Central Committee (MCC). MCC is a relief and development agency working in the US and around the world.
We support MCC by recycling and reselling unwanted books; books that could have very easily ended up in a landfill. We sell our books in our store and on-line. We recycle the paper from the books that are not able to be resold.
You can help by becoming a VOLUNTEER. We are looking for :
- Cashiers & Store Associates to assist customers in our retail store
- Book sorters to sort book donations and send them onto their designated department
- Packagers to ship books to customers
- Listers to list books for sale on on-line bookstores such as Amazon and ebay
- Donation assistants to help community members unload their book donations and help pick up discarded books from schools and libraries
- And much more
Stop by the store to pick up an application or click on the link below.
Join us as we share God's love and compassion for all in the name of Christ by responding to basic human needs and working for peace and justice.
Count Me In!